Digital Labels and Digital Label Printing
Digital label printing is a flexible, high quality and very cost-effective solution, particularly for short runs or custom requirements.
The main advantages of the digital label printing process are that:
- It’s both cost-effective and fast
- It’s ideal for small print runs
- It doesn’t require specially made plates
- There is no time-consuming mixing of inks or machine set-up
- Digital labels can be printed straight from your artwork
- You can send us your artwork as a high quality PDF
- We can print to rolls or sheets
- You can print two or three same-size label jobs at the same time
- Each label can be printed with sequential numbering or barcoding
We offer Xeikon Colour Control, meaning that we can match label colours to existing brand and product colours and then repeat quickly and easily on subsequent label printing runs.
Finally, we can digitally print your labels on a wide range of self-adhesive stock including most papers and synthetics and a varnished or laminated finish… the print possibilities are (almost) endless.