And if you do not want to get involved, you do not need to be involved. You can concentrate on your daily proactive job description and let us worry about your printers as and when they may break down or need parts replacing from wear and tear.
RGS has a network of experienced third party industry specialist engineers already taking the service issues away from many of our customers.
Benefits, which in turn are YOUR benefits:
- A full range of on-site annual service contracts for thermal transfer / direct thermal printers
- Ad hoc on-site support for printer breakdowns or print performance issues
- All types of printer installations
- Preventative maintenance visits
- Back to workshop repair service
- Printer operator training
- Full range of spares, including in line coders
- Factory trained engineers
RGS via our market leading partner is now fully authorised service providers for TOSHIBA, ZEBRA, SATO, DATAMAX, PRINTRONIX, CITIZEN, AVERY & INTERMEC and our engineers are factory trained to support all makes and models of printer.
Please note we have a range of service options, but also PRINTHEADS, PRINTERS AND SPARE PARTS.
RGS will deliver support, knowhow, technical expertise and resources to help support your in-house labelling printing.