Specialist label solutions
- Food and drink: added value to support your brand packaging
- Pharmaceuticals: protection against fraud and misuse
- Cosmetics: last characters for your products
- Personal care: label remains intact under all circumstances
- Chemicals: labels are resistant to all possible weather influences
- Logistics: barcode labels, tracking and tracing
Our anti-microbial labels can help to minimise and prevent the spread of harmful bacteria such as MRSA, C-Diff, Listeria, E-Coli and Salmonella.
Additionally all our specialist anti-microbial labels are:
- Thermal transfer and laser printable
- Available in a range of sizes to suit your requirements including any bespoke size
- Choice of applications with freeze, permanent or peelable adhesive
- Long shelf life
Specialist label solutions for the pharmaceutical industry
All medical products are required to be accurately labelled with adequate information and instructions.
Label applications supplied by RGS Labels include laboratory samples, medical packaging, drug labelling and chemical containers and HazChem warning signage.
A key factor in the medical sector is the need to provide adequate information and instructions â€“ including text and pictures â€“ with only limited space available, yet without changing the size of the product.
RGS Labels’ multi-page label solution overcomes these issues to ensure that your label will be noticed, read and understood. Features include:
- Label text in multiple languages (one language per page) if required
- Material savings through a single consolidated label
- Ability to help prevent the spread of disease
RGS Labels provide barcode labels for the medical, healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors in rolls, sheets and fan-fold packs – and in a variety of colours.
We also operate a range of software driven printers for applying variable or short run information to the labels.